Rise and shine, and warm up your day!!!...
Updated: Sep 5, 2018
Sunrise Oatmeal recipe
· 4 cups almond milk (sweetened)
· 1 ½ cup steel-cut oats
· 2 tablespoon chia seeds
· ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
· 2 tbsp. semi-chocolate chips
· ¼ cup maple syrup (for sweetness)
· 1 banana (medium size)
1. In a medium saucepan, bring the almond milk to a boil over high heat. Add the oats and stir until they begin to thicken. Reduce the heat and simmer for 30 minutes, or until the oatmeal is thick and creamy. Add the maple syrup to the saucepan and mix evenly.
2. Spoon the oatmeal into 4 bowls and sprinkle with the cinnamon, granola, chia seeds, chocolate and banana slices.Serve hot. (Don't forget to tag us @naturalvert on social media after you've prepared this delicious recipe and tell us how you like it)