The Chunky crunchy muffin
Blueberry muffins with granola toppings:
· 2 cups all-purpose flour
· 1 tbsp. baking powder
· ½ tsp. salt
· ½ cup granulated sugar
· 1 cup skim milk, or your preferred milk/milk alternative
· 1 tsp. vanilla extract
· 1 large egg or coconut milk
· ¼ cup bluberries
· ¼ cup canola or vegetable oil
· ½ cup Naturalvert Original granola.
Once you have all your ingredients ready, then:
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Place muffin liners in a muffin tin and spray with cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl, add the flour, baking powder, and salt. Stir to combine.
3. In another bowl, add the sugar, milk, vanilla, egg, and oil. Whisk to combine.
4. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients. Stir until just combined; batter should be lumpy. Do not over mix.
5. Add blueberries to combined mix.
6. Fill the muffin liners 3/4 of the way up.
7. Sprinkle granola on top of muffins.
8. Bake for 20 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes before serving.